I love a good pantsuit for women. And with easter pastels dominating every fashion forecast online, now is the perfect time to wear pink. Also, menswear inspired dressing has been getting bigger and bigger every year (not to mention, it is addictive) so if you haven’t jumped on the bandwagon, you definitely should!
I’ve absolutely fallen in love with my pink crepe suit that I recently bought from Zara. It is super comfortable, makes one hell of a statement and it can be dressed up and down. I’ve paired it with my beloved Nike Cortez sneakers, some white oval urban outfitters sunnies, and my Gucci Marmont wallet. Oh, and who said pink and red don’t go well together? I’ve finished off the look with my favourite lippy – Ruby Woo by Mac.
Here are a few more ways you can style a pink suit too…
1. You can wear your pink suit loosely fitted and double breasted with a pair of cool shades and a pair of stilettos
2. Don’t be afraid to pair your pink suit with a red lip.
3. You can style your pink suit with a dope pair of white boots (another Spring trend that I’ve been completely obsessed with) – more on that later…
4. I love how the following fashion girl paired her suit with a pair of platform brogues.
5. California girl, (Morgan Bethel of @HangitupLA) killed her pink suit with a pair of white slides and matching cat eyed sunnies.
But in all honesty, my absolute favourite way to style a pink suit is with a pair of cool sneakers just like Aimee Song, @Justlikesushi and this Fashion Week Fashionista shown below in pink converse all stars, making a statement in comfort.
How would you wear a pink suit?
Sound off in the comments!
Note: All photos sourced from Pinterest or Instagram unless otherwise noted – Photos of me were taken by Denisse Benitez.