Above is a photo of some of my long time and recent Sephora faves.
1. Tatcha’s luminous dewy skin mist will change your life. It gives you a dewy glow that keeps you looking well hydrated and youtful.
2. If you know me, my signature scent has been Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh for years. I spray it on very generously and people compliment me every time that I wear it. I go through a few bottles of this a year and I highly recommend this if you are looking for a light and fresh fragrance.
3. I was gifted with Ouai products a few months ago and I was hesitant to try them at first because I wasn’t sure of how they’d jive with African American hair. Well let me tell you, the hair oil is the truth and the wave spray is perfect for my wavy unit from Miss Inchez. It’s also as sensibly priced so it’s worth a try!
4. Guerlain’s classic lavender smelling mon guerlan fragrance is a nice alternative to my Marc jacobs Daisy but If I’m being honest, I only use it when my Eau so Fresh has run out and I’m waiting for a new bottle to arrive.
4. I don’t highlight and contour daily but when I do. I use Fenty Beauty’s match stick trio in Deep 400.
5. And lastly, you all know that I’m a sucker for a great red lip. Right now I’m digging Charlotte Tilbury’s – matte revolution (The Queen) its a nice blue red that will give you that pop!
Oh and one more thing. I got the mirrored tray from a Canadian store called Home Sense but you can find them online all over the place. Here’s one from Zulily, here’s one from QVC, here’s one from ETSY and here’s one from EBAY
What are some of your recent beauty faves?